Interact Marketplace integration can be used to search Google Drive, Task and Calendars.
Within the Google Cloud Platform navigate to the API & Services Dashboard https://console.cloud.google.com/apis/dashboard.
Create a new Project.
- Enable required APIs
- Navigate to the newly created project via Project Dashboard;
- Click 'Enable APIs And Services';
- Search for and enable the APIs that are intended to be accessed from Interact. The table below shows the APIs that you are able to use with Marketplace.
Google API & Services
Google Drive API
Provides the ability to search Google Drive directly using Interact's search feature.
Google Calendar API
Offers an Interact user the ability to access and manage their calendar directly from within Interact.
Offers an Interact user the ability to access and manage their tasks directly from within Interact.
Enabling Google API & Services
It is recommended that you only enable the APIs which you intended to use within Interact.
- Specify User Type
- Navigate back to the APIs & Services dashboard;
- Go to the OAuth consent screen;
- Specify the the User Type for the targeted audience of the integration. If you are unsure, you should choose 'Internal';
- Enter your information for the fields provided for the steps 'OAuth consent screen', 'Scopes' and 'Summary'. Once this is done, navigate back to the dashboard.
- Configure OAuth Settings
From the Credentials tab, click 'Create Credentials' followed by 'OAuth client ID'. Specify the details outlined in the table below.
Specify an appropriate name.
Interact Software Marketplace
Your Intranet URL
Authorized redirect URIs
Add the two following URLs:
Redirect URL Deprecation
From 24th March 2021, Interact will deprecate the use of the following Redirect URL -https://[YourIntranetURL]/google/signin-[Google_Client_ID]
- From Application Settings > Control Panel > Marketplace, select Google
- Specify the Client ID and Client Secret from the Google API Project.
- Click Save.
- If planning to use the Google Search Connector, you must enable Google Drive in Application Settings > Control Panel > Manage Application Variables > Integrations.
Editing Marketplace Configuration
The editing of existing Marketplace Configuration options, will forcibly purge authentication tokens of all users who have used the integration requiring them to re-authenticate before being able to use the integration again, so that any scope changes can be immediately applied to the new access tokens (existing service provider access tokens won't automatically pick up changes until re-authentication.)
- Interact uses the following API versions: Google Drive API v3, Google Calendar API v3
- Google API Quotas can be reviewed and configured with Quotas tab within the Project Dashboard (API & Services)
Updated 7 months ago